Friday, May 8, 2009

Things that make me happy...

1. Catching Happy Hour at Sonic for a 1/2 priced Lemon-Berry Fruit Slush (just 80 cents!)

2. Grocery shopping alone, wandering through Sam's alone...tasting any samples I want!

3. Planning a yummy special meal for a romantic date night at home!

4. Having a purse full of ad-matches and coupons, making my total for two(ish) weeks of groceries come to half off (from $200 to $110) Not bad for a trip I barely planned for!

5. Coming back to mom's, where my children are happily playing in the rain, to find my clothes have been washed and folded, and dinner is already made!

The thing that really makes me sad: Realizing we just started a diet/exercise program, and all of the "Things that make me happy' involve food.
This is gonna be grrreeeaaaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment