Monday, January 19, 2009

So...here is the first blog! Give me a minute, and I will post some pictures, but don't hold your breath- I'm pretty horrible at remembering to do those kinds of things. I guess it is about time I started writing something like this; I mostly want to have a place to vent, or maybe more an outlet for the thoughts that fly through my mind each day that need to be pinned down somewhere. I have a thousand things I'd like to say, all the time, so stay tuned! Certainly there will be bits about my family, and all that goes on in the growing lives of my little ones. And now, for sure, Jon will be relieved to not have to hear the same story more than sixteen times in a row! But give me a minute...homework is calling, and I have a short story and a poem to write, as well as several poems to read and "analyze." The dishes have yet to be done, and my floor (actually, all the floors in every room of the house) look like Hurricane Nicky just blew through. 18 months and quite possibly the cutest, most boyish little boy; 18 months, and quite possibly the end of my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment